pastor jobs in Nebraska, US

  • 163 pastor jobs in Nebraska, US
Indian Hills Community Church (Lincoln, NE) – Senior Pastor
Lincoln, NEBRASKA, us
Indian Hills Community Church (Lincoln, NE) – Senior Pastor. Senior Pastor who will lead the ministry, provide leadership in maintaining the doctrines..
Posted 1 week ago
Associate Pastor of Youth and Worship
Holdrege, NEBRASKA, us
The primary focus of this pastoral position will be the youth ministry using about 70% of the Associate Pastor’s time, and the remaining 30% of his ti..
Posted 2 weeks ago
Director/Pastor of Worship and Media
Omaha, NEBRASKA, us
The Director/Pastor of Worship and Media reports directly to the Lead Pastor, under the authority of the Board of Elders. The Director/Pastor of Worsh..
Posted 3 months ago
Inside Sales Representative- Medical Recruiter
Omaha, NEBRASKA, us
Experience Requirements: Minimum of 1-year professional sales/marketing experience with a proven track record of success Willingness to Learn and Hust..
Posted 1 week ago
Sales Representative – Rural Markets
La Vista, NEBRASKA, us
If you’re exploring sales careers, you already know sales is the way to get ahead. Have you ever noticed that the most successful sales people receive..
Posted 3 months ago
Chaplain Associate NEW
Omaha, NE, US
Overview CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across..
Posted 1 day ago
Cashiers
Lincoln, NEBRASKA, us
When you join Panera LLC as a Restaurant Team Member – Cashier, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you...
Posted 1 week ago
Navy Chaplain
Bellevue, NE, US
About The Navy Chaplain Corps boasts more than 800 Navy Chaplains from more than 100 different faith groups, including Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Budd..
Posted 1 week ago
Cashiers- Starting at $12/hr + tips
Omaha, NEBRASKA, us
As a Cashier, you’re in charge of welcoming customers, taking their orders, helping them have a great experience, and sending them off with a smile. A..
Posted 1 week ago
Hospice Chaplain NEW
Norfolk, NE, US
What You Will Do As a chaplain at Amedisys hospice, you will have the opportunity to provide spiritual care services to patients/families/caregivers, ..
Posted 4 days ago
Navy Chaplain
Mc Cook, NE, US
ABOUT The Navy Chaplain Corps boasts more than 800 Navy Chaplains from more than 100 different faith groups, including Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Budd..
Posted 6 days ago
Chaplain Associate NEW
Omaha, NE, US
**Chaplain Associate** CHI Health ImmanuelOmaha, Nebraska **Requisition ID** 2021-175763 **Employment Type** Per Diem **Department** Chaplaincy Servic..
Posted 6 hours ago
Administrative Assistant-CH1 NEW
Lincoln, NEBRASKA, us
This is a position at our front desk that handles receptionist duties and some administrative tasks. Prior bookkeeping, file maintenance, and administ..
Posted 1 day ago
Cashier (Good4u Customer Care) NEW
Omaha, NEBRASKA, us
We have a lot going on, so we don’t think you’ll get bored! From stocking, greeting and cashiering, to promoting special events, and our one-of-a-kind..
Posted 1 day ago
Cashier/Production Worker Ralston NEW
Omaha, NEBRASKA, us
Sort, Hang, Price, Tag & Stock Clothing, Shoes & Household Goods.Fast pace work environment with fun & friendly atmosphere!.Thrift World requires new-..
Posted 2 days ago
Some jobs by Jobs2careers and Neuvoo.